Attached. Please let me know if you have any questions or need revisions.
BA 325 New Venture Creation Mid-Term Session 4
1. According to Thomas Friedman, his book titled "The World is Flat" refers to the
convergence of technology and world events that are playing a role in bringing about
significant changes in traditional value chains.
2. Value creation is a linear process as it requires a short-term perspective.
3. In the context of psychological motivation of entrepreneurial behavior, the need for
power is the need to influence others to achieve a goal.
4. All successful business people share characteristics of raw energy and intelligence.
5. Entrepreneurship results in the creation, enhancement, realization, and renewal of
value, not just for owners, but for all participants and stakeholders.
6. The classic expression of entrepreneurship is the raw start-up company, an
innovative idea that develops into a high-growth company.
7. Building weak ties is one of the facets of looking through a sustainability lens.
8. The key to succeeding is failing slowly.
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer