7. When recording vendor information, the _______ window is
used to enter this information.
A. Maintain Vendors and Tasks
B. Customer Defaults and Maintain Customers/Sales Reps
C. Vendor Defaults
D. Inventory Item Defaults and Pay Bills
11. Which of the following is an example of a complex
formula in Excel?
C. =Revenues – Cost of Goods Sold
12. In Peachtree, there are two ways to record entries from
the transaction register: from the
A. System page, link to synchronize Peachtree.
B. Menu bar or the Navigation Bar.
C. Banking tasks and view reports selections.
D. System Page and Analysis Tools.
16. The default inventory costing method used by Peachtree
17. The account credited on the Receipts window
A. irrelevant because the Receipts window doesn't need to
have an account credited.
B. is the GL Account selected.
C. is Account No. 1020, Checking Account.
D. is Account No. 1040, IRA Savings.
18. When you want to create an invoice in Peachtree without
inventory items, you need to use which of
the following forms?
A. Purchase invoice
B. Service invoice
C. Sales order
D. Sales invoice
19. The account type specified on the chart of accounts is
also the account classification for the
A. general ledger.
B. balance sheet and income statement.
C. general journal.
D. cash receipts journal.