No Plagiarism Read all directions. Also add references as well. Original work only
Interpersonal Conflict in Television
Choose one (1) television show from the list provided below:
- Bellisario, D. & Brennan, S. (Producers). (2003-2014). NCIS: Naval criminal investigative service [Television Series]. United States: Columbia Broadcasting System.
- Kaplan, E., Holland, S., Molaro, S., Lorre, C., & Cohen, R. (Executive producers). (2007-2014). The big bang theory [Television series]. United States: Columbia Broadcasting System.
- Rhymes, S. (Executive producer). (2012-2014). Scandal [Television series]. United States: American Broadcasting Company.
- Walsh, R., Levitan, S., Richman, J., Chupack, C., & O’Shannon, D. (Producers) (2009-2014). Modern family [Television series]. United States: American Broadcasting Company.
- Wilmore, L. (Executive producer). (2014). Black-ish [Television series]. United States: American Broadcasting Company.
Watch one episode of one of the above television programs and identify and describe one interpersonal conflict that was not handled effectively. Based on what you’ve learned in class this week in Chapters 8 and 9 of our text, write a two-page paper (excluding title and reference pages) explaining why the conflict was not handled effectively and what could have been done differently. Be sure to focus on one particular interpersonal conflict and not the television show as a whole. The television programs can be found in syndication, weekly on air, and through the links provided above.
A synopsis of the television program (e.g., which actors are in the television show or what it is about) should not be included. Be sure to reference at least one of your course readings from this week in your paper. The paper must be formatted according to APA style. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.