I’m trying to learn for my class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
This is to be a 2 and a half page report (double-spaced, font size 12, New Times Roman font, one- inch margins), giving a brief synopsis of the book and explaining what contribution to the knowledge of managerial accounting the author imparts to the reader, i.e. what message does the author give to the reader through his book. The report is due November 25th, the latest. You may choose from the following list:
- The Gold Mine: A Novel of Lean Turnaround By Freddy Balle and Michael Balle
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement By Eliyahu M. Goldratt & Jeff Cox
1) Book summary (appr. 1 page)
Briefly summarize the main content of the book
Describe the main purpose of the book (why did the author write this
2) Describe how the book relates to Management/Cost Accounting (appr. 0.5 page)
3) Personal opinion of the book (appr. 0.5 page)
What did you like or dislike?
Why or why not would you recommend this book?
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WRITE IT IN UNDERSTANDABLE ENGLISH OR PLAIN WITH SOME BUSINESS VOCABULARY. NO DIFFICULT VOCABULARY WORDS PLEASE.
Student has agreed that all tutoring, explanations, and answers provided by the tutor will be used to help in the learning process and in accordance with Studypool's honor code & terms of service.