1) a budget is when you have a plan for where your money goes some examples include food, rent, bills, etc.
2) a budget is important so people can manage their money without "going over"
3) credit is when you pay your bills and have a good paying job to pay it back
4) good credit helps you be eligible for more loans, to buy cars, homes, etc
5) checking, saving, and certificate of deposits saving earns the most
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?