I’m trying to learn for my Art class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
- What is the exact name in logo? FFA BBQ Team
- Industry name? Education and Universities
- What are the top 3 things we would like to communicate through logo?
We're building a custom BBQ trailer to use at our events throughout the
year to feed our students. As a part of that effort, we are trying to
create a "tailgate party" feel. The trailer will not only be cooking
burgers, but will have a flat screen TV playing our videos and will have
logos and branding of some of our partners. Although our trailer is
being custom built, a company that does something similar to what we're
doing is Ready-2-Roll trailers. I've included a link to their website
below so you can get an idea of what we're trying to do.
logo that we're asking for through this project will be on a partial
wrap that is on the trailer approx. 4'x5'. In addition, I'm attaching a
picture of a canopy that we'll be having made to set up over food prep
area. As you can see from the picture, we'll have the opportunity to
incorporate a design/verbiage on the canopy as well. While we
definitely want branding for the FFA, but we don't want it to be
predictable. Please refer to the set up guidelines for the wrap in the
pdf document attached. Be advised that we'll be uploading any specs
for the canopy when we receive them from the vendor. The size of the
artwork may end up being much bigger than 4'x5', so vectored artwork is a
- Image and text. I'm attaching a VERY rough mock up of what I'm looking for. However, what you'll see is too predictable and basic. I'm looking for something clean, innovative and professional.
- Ex BBQ_logo_mock_up.jpg Sample_Canopy.jpg
- Format JPG, Vector EPS
- Deadline not more 25 hours