Read the Case Story (click on link) and then Write a 2 page paper that answers the following:
1. Should Matt Grant pursue this opportunity? Why or why not? What are some of the critical challenges that he may encounter if he does push forward with his plan?
2. Does Matt have the background and skills required to make the Racer's Resource a success?
3. Starting a new venture is almost always a risky undertaking. In addition to the financial and opportunity costs, entrepreneurship can also affect—for better or for worse—personal relationships and career trajectories. Discuss this dynamic in the context of this case.
4. What else could Matt have done to research this opportunity?
5. Examine the growth plan and upside potential of this venture. As an investor, would you take advantage of the Racer’s Resource offering?
This paper should have a title page, abstract, body, and reference page. Points will be deducted if any of these four sections are missing. Make sure papers are written in correct APA style. The body of the paper has to start with a thesis statement, continues with the answer to the questions and ends with a conclusion. These five questions should be annotated and have specific answers. Use in-text citations for quotes, indirect quotes, and direct references. Also cite definitive statements of fact or opinion. This will validate them for the reader.
Here is the textbook information.
Bygrave, W.D. & Zacharakis, A. (2014). Entrepreneurship, 3rd ed. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. ISBN: 978-1-118-58289-3