1. Each end of a plane expands infinitely in the direction of a line parallel to the plane.
2. A line perpendicular to two different planes is the shortest distance between the planes.
3. Two planes are parallel if they do not intersect when extended infinitely and simultaneously.
4. Two non-parallel planes intersect in a line.
5. A pair of perpendicular planes creates four individual spaces.
6. Parallel planes have many perpendicular lines representing equal shortest distance between the planes.
7. There is only one distance that can be measured between two points in spherical geometry.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?