A female patient calls the office complaining that this morning
she awoke with the sudden onset of right-sided facial pain and noticed
that she cannot smile. Upon questioning, she admits to having problems
opening her right eye, as well as having drooling from the right side of
1. How would you handle this call?
2. Recognizing this complaint as a possible neurological emergency,
and having referred the patient to an emergency care facility, what
diagnostic procedures would you anticipate being performed?
After the patient has been referred to an emergency care
facility, you begin to review symptoms and compare Bell’s palsy and
trigeminal neuralgia. The two disorders affect the face in similar
3. Compare Bell’s palsy and trigeminal neuralgia.
Watch the following video clips: Fancy Feast® Cat Food Commercial – “The
Engagement” and 2013 "Wedding" Fiat 500L Commercial at YouTube.com. To
find the clips, search by title.In thinking about coherence and how information is communicated, answer the following questions about the video clips
1. What is the method of organization of the ‘Engagement’ video? For explanations of organizational
2. What is the main idea of the Engagement video?
3. How do the examples and details in this video clip support the main idea?
4. What are the transitions and do they effectively move the story from one segment to the next?
5. What is the method of organization of the ‘Wedding’ video?
6. What is the main idea of the ‘Wedding’ video?
7. Explain how the examples and details in the video clips support the main idea.
8. What are the transitions and do they effectively move the story from one segment to the next?
On the first question I paid for it and they gotten the all answers from the internet so please don't copied from the internet. So if you don't know the answer then don't do it. An on the second one with the video the answer don't have to be long either just enough to get me all my points