i have an exam so could someone give me some questions about romanticism and realism?
1. Date of the Romanticism in Europe.
2. Romantic artistists were fascinates by:
eternal values and heroes
passions and inner struggles
social classes and ideal images
inner feelings and ordinary events
3. Romanticism was an art movement that emphasized a revolution against:
ideal matters and promotions
excesses and eccentric redundancy
urban themes and patriotic themes
social order and religion
4. Date of the Realism in Europe
5. Realism forsakes the romantic ___________, as well in its kinds as in its _____________.
postures / distinctions
ideals / materials
points of view / religion
idealism / topics
6. The _____________________ artists investigated about the medieval era as well as the folk culture.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?