In this project, you will write a while statement that displays all odd numbers between 1 and 100 on the screen.
1. Create a new document in your text editor.
2. Type the<!DOCTYPE>declaration,<html>element, document head, and<body>element. Use the strict DTD and “Odd Numbers” as the content of the<title>element.
3. Create a script section in the document body with a while statement that displays all odd numbers between 1 and 100 on the screen.
4. Save the document as OddNumbers.php in the Projects directory for Chapter 2, and then upload the document to the server.
5. Open the OddNumbers.php fi le in your Web browser by entering the following URL:http://<yourserver>/PHP_Projects/Chapter.02/Projects/OddNumbers.php
.6. Close your Web browser window.