In this project, you will create and modify a script that stores interest
rates in an array.
1. Create a new document in your text editor
2. Type the<!DOCTYPE>declaration,<html>element, headerinformation, and<body>element. Use the strict DTD and“Interest Array” as the content of the<title>element.
3. Add the following standard PHP script delimiters to the docu-ment body:
4. Add the following statements to the script section:
$InterestRate1 = .0725;
$InterestRate2 = .0750;
$InterestRate3 = .0775;
$InterestRate4 = .0800;
$InterestRate5 = .0825;
$InterestRate6 = .0850;
$InterestRate7 = .0875;
5. Using the array() construct, modify the statements you added in the preceding step so the variables are saved in an array named $RatesArray.Also, add statements to the pro-gram that display the contents of each array element.
6. Save the document as InterestArray.php in the Projects directory for Chapter 1, upload the document to the server,and then validate it with the W3C XHTML Validator. After the document is valid, open it in your Web browser to see how it renders.
7. Close your Web browser window