Select a party Other then the Democrats and the Republicans and provide 5 opinions, stances, parts of their ideology.
1) UK Independence Party(UKIP):-
- UKIP believes in Britain becoming a democratic, self-governing country once again. This can only be achieved by getting our nation out of the European Union and reasserting the sovereignty of Parliam.
2) British National Party (BNP):-
- The party's ideology has been described as fascist or neo fascist by political scientists and commentators, though the party denies this. High-profile groups and people including The Royal Biritish Legion and David Cameron have criticised the BNP, and BNP membership is prohibited for people of certain occupations. It restricted membership to "indigenous British" people until a 2010 legal challenge to its constitution
3) Pirate Party of UK:-
- Pirate Politics
- IP Reform
- Network neutrality
- Open Government
- Civil Liberties
4) Conservative Party:-
- The policy of the Conservative Party, expressed in "The Right Road for Britain" is to restore to our country her economic independence and to our citizens their full personal freedom and power of initiative. Unless Britain can hold her place in the world, she cannot make her full contribution to the preservation of peace, and peace is our supreme purpose. Britain, wisely led, can bring together the Commonwealth and Empire, Western Europe and the Atlantic Powers into a partnership dedicated to the cause of saving world peace and of preserving democratic freedom and the rule of law.
5) Green Party UK:-
- The Green Party (officially known as the Global Greens) is an international political party , or perhaps more accurately a group of loosely-connected parties around the world. Although specific policies of "Green" parties vary from country to country, the central ideology common to all of them is environmentalism .
- While some Greens are non-religious, the roots of the movement can be found in new age and proto-New Age groups. The parties used to attract some of the idle rich youngsters that previously went over to Communist groups, but since gaining power/influence in various areas, notably Germany, have instigated pro-business and even pro-war policies.
Jan 15th, 2015
Studypool's Notebank makes it easy to buy and sell old notes, study guides, reviews, etc.
Click to visit
Mar 29th, 2017
Mark as Final Answer
Unmark as Final Answer
Content will be erased after question is completed.