PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE BIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ASSIGNMENT IS ONLY 150 WIRDS. PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU ARE ABLE TO COMPLETE ON TIME AND ABLE TO COMPLETE FUTURE ASSIGNMENTS. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS ONLY THE PROPOSAL. A TOTAL OF 3 OTHER ASSIGNMENTS FOLLOW THIS ONE: RESPONSE PAPER FOR RESEARCH TOPIC; ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY AND THE FINAL RESEARCH PAPER. PRICE WILL INCREASE WITH EACH ASSIGNMENT.
- ORIGINAL WORK ONLY! MUST BE "A" OR "B" GRADE WORK NO EXCEPTIONS. I WILL NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING BELOW A "B".
Research Topic Proposal
In your research paper topic submission, you will provide a paragraph that clearly identifies your topic and proposed thesis. You should also include why you want to write on the topic you’ve chosen. Your submission will be graded on the following rubric:
Topic (name of author and work): 15 points
Quality of Thesis: 20 points
Mechanics, Grammar, and Punctuation: 10 points
Structure: 5 points
You must provide the author’s name and title of the work that you will be analyzing in your research paper.
You may choose one of the following works as your topic:
2. The Iliad
3. The Ramayana of Valmiki
4. The Aeneid
5. The Song of Roland
6. Dante's Inferno
7. Sunjata: A West-African Epic
8. Machiavelli's The Prince
Once you’ve decided on your topic, you cannot change it. This will help you stay on track as your work on your paper.
Quality of Thesis
- Your thesis must be clear and arguable.
- When you write your thesis in your paper, you should avoid using phrases like “I think” and “I believe”; however, in the drafting phase, these phrases may help you organize your ideas.
- As you research, your ideas may change; therefore, you may modify your thesis as you work on the paper.
Mechanics, Grammar, and Punctuation
- All written assignments should be mechanically and grammatically correct with proper punctuation.
- For more information on each of these, you should view the Purdue OWL’s General Writing Resources page: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/1/.
- Your submission must be written as a paragraph with at least 150 words.