Question and Answer
Must use complete sentences
1. Discuss the market system and
the need for ethics in business and distinguish it from the law and concepts of
virtue and morality.
2. Discuss ethics in the context of
relativism, psychological egoism, utilitarianism, deontology, and virtue
3. Discuss the ideas of character
ethic, female ethic, human rights, and ethical action.
4. Discuss the factors influencing
employee issues including the right to work, employment at will, due process
and employee participation, health and safety standards, family
responsibilities, the right to privacy, and substance abuse testing.
5. Discuss the professional ethics
and responsibilities of intermediaries, managerial responsibility and loyalty,
and employee responsibilities to the community.
6. Discuss how the traits of
ethical leaders and the influence of the group affect moral responsibility.
Provide an example in your writing.
7. Discuss how this class has
changed your behavior as it relates to ethical business decisions.