pontiac sunfire gt 1999

timer Asked: Nov 6th, 2013
account_balance_wallet $5

Question Description

my high beams wont stay on and my blinkers are stopping mid blink..what is the name of the device on my steering wheel that controls this? I know it needs to be replaced as this has happened before but I cant remember what it is called...thank you

Tutor Answer

School: UT Austin


It is called steering control module. Some car manufacturer call this as Steering Column Control Module.

Good luck

flag Report DMCA

awesome work thanks

Brown University

1271 Tutors

California Institute of Technology

2131 Tutors

Carnegie Mellon University

982 Tutors

Columbia University

1256 Tutors

Dartmouth University

2113 Tutors

Emory University

2279 Tutors

Harvard University

599 Tutors

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

2319 Tutors

New York University

1645 Tutors

Notre Dam University

1911 Tutors

Oklahoma University

2122 Tutors

Pennsylvania State University

932 Tutors

Princeton University

1211 Tutors

Stanford University

983 Tutors

University of California

1282 Tutors

Oxford University

123 Tutors

Yale University

2325 Tutors