Please find the attached .. Looking forward to working with you again .
1. On the Corny Collins show, who did the first telegram request to lead to a dance?
Answer is Tracy and Fender.
2. On Tracy’s first appearance on the Collins show, she chooses Fender for the lady’s
3. The film is set in Baltimore in? Early 1960s.
4. The central conflict of the film is whether or not the Corny Collins show should be
5. Which of the following could be inciting incident of Hairspray?
When Tracy is selected as a council member
6. Edna Turnblad could be described as? Hysterical and overprotective.
7. Which of the following Mrs. Pingleton not afraid? That she will lose her job.
8. Tracy is competing to against Amber to be Miss Teenage Hairspray. False
9. Tracy is arrested after the protest? True
10. Tracy is sent to another classroom because? Her hair was too high
11. Packaged as a comedy, Hairspray masks very serious social and political issues? True
12. Place the following events related to Tracy’s hairstyle, in order? Tracy’s is ratted and in
13. The climax of the film is when Tracy becomes a council member...