Hello can anyone help me with the following
Write a 700- to 900 word summary of the team Financial analysis on Southwest Airlines ( LUV). The summary should be structured in a subject-by-subject format. An introduction and a conclusion are needed. Your essay should include the answers to the following:
- IFRS 8-1: What are some steps taken by both the FASB and IASB to move to fair value measurement for financial instruments? In what ways have some of the approaches differed?
- IFRS 9-1: What is component depreciation, and when must it be used?
- IFRS 9-2: What is revaluation of plant assets? When should revaluation be applied?
- IFRS 9-3: Some product development expenditures are recorded as development expenses and others as development costs. Explain the difference between these accounts and how a company decides which classification is appropriate.
- IFRS 10-2: Explain how IFRS defines a contingent liability and provide an example.
- IFRS10-3: Briefly describe some similarities and differences between GAAP and IFRS with respect to the accounting for liabilities.
Format your essay consistent with APA guidelines.
Use the Financial Accounting text and at least two additional scholarly-reviewed references.\
LUV - Southwest Airlines
Prepare an analysis of your selected company. The paper will be broken down into the following sections:
Profitability Ratios - Use Gross Profit Margin and Net Profit Margin. Provide your analysis of what these ratios tell you about the company.
Liquidity Ratios - Use Current Ratio and Quick Ratio. Provide your analysis of what these ratios tell you about the company.
Solvency Ratios - Use Debt to Equity Ratio and Debt to Assets Ratio. Provide your analysis of what these ratios tell you about the company.
Activity Ratios - Use Inventory Turnover (including Days in Inventory) and A/R Turnover (and the corresponding Days Sales Outstanding)
Provide an overall assessment of your company's financial picture as well as the different sections.
Format in APA.