The following is a suggested list of creative term paper ideas. You can write on any other topic of your
1. Government policies and their impact on social inequality
2. Immigration policies – Federal and state issues
3. The religious aspect of the U.S. government.
4. Government policy towards outsourcing and its consequences for U.S. citizens.
5. A right to pray in school: invasion on other people’s privacy or protection of your own?
6. A study on the Second Amendment: a blessing or a curse?
7. Should the Electoral College system be replaced by direct voting?
8. U.S. government policy towards freedom of speech in modern society.
9. Church and government interconnections and their influence on society morals.
10. Foreign U.S. government policy: words or guns?
11. New Technology and Criminal Justice.
12. The Criminal Justice system, meeting victims’ needs
13. Computer Science in Criminal Justice.
14. School Security and Criminal Justice.
15. U.S. drinking age policy.
16. The advantages and disadvantages of U.S. policy towards marijuana legalization.
17. Pros and cons of free health care implementation.
1. Papers are to be typed, 1 and ½ spacing, 12 fonts (Times New Roman) with one-inch margins
all the way around. A cover page is required. All pages should be numbered. Papers should
be between 5-8 pages, excluding your cover page and annotated bibliography page. The
annotated bibliography needs to include the following:
A. A summary of the source being used
B. An evaluation of the source for relevance to your project
C. An evaluation of the source for reliability
A copy of how to write an annotated bibliography can be found on ulearn.
You must have in-text citations.
2. Annotated bibliography of at least three sources EXCLUDING Wikipedia and/or any other
encyclopedias. Be sure to properly cite the material you present.
You must have at least one quote from each source.
3. Staple your papers in the upper-left hand corner. No folders or binders please!
4. Make sure to use specific references to the reading to support the points you try to make
(this makes for a much more convincing paper). Footnotes should be used as needed.
5. Papers are due during class time WEEK NINE MW class WEDNESDAY MAY 3,2017 - Late
papers will be graded at 50% of the total value of the assignment.
6. Papers will be graded according to the use of proper grammar and spelling.
7. E-mailed papers will not be accepted.
Cover page – 5 points
Annotated bibliography - 20 points
Proper Citations – 15 points
Use of correct grammar, usage, spelling and accuracy of information etc,.. - 57 points
Purchase answer to see full