ASSIGNMENT: You are a budding forensics lab technician and want to approach your boss about creating a forensics lab. He is in favor of this, but needs additional information before he can authorize the funds. You tell him that you know the perfect place to set it up. In a bushy, slightly wooded area behind your company’s main building is a small shed about the size of a two car garage, approximately 20’ X 30’. The shed is currently not being used by the company and would be perfect for the lab.
Your boss tells you that he needs a written report detailing your ideas. In the report, you need to explain the physical security needs for the lab, what equipment needs you need for the lab and the physical arrangement of the equipment in the lab. He also needs an explanation of why you need the equipment that you are asking for. The report needs to be in proper grammar, and spelling and free plagiste
You are to write a report to submit to your boss.
Your report should contain:
1. The physical requirements needed to make the shed and the evidence secure.
2. The equipment needed for a forensics lab
3. Any basic software needed such as operating systems, Office Word, Excel, and Access
4. A graphical layout of the lab. (You can use Word to make the drawing).
5. The reason why you need the equipment, software and security features that you are asking for.