1. A social psychologist measures the amount of time it takes someone to assist a stranded motorist in different parts of town.
2. A developmental psychologist counts the number of errors that children of different ages make during a conservation of mass test.
3. An environmental psychologist surveys young and old adults on their opinion about a new multi-story office building.
4. A clinical psychologist studies the depression scores of people in her therapy group and the scores of those on the waiting list for the therapy group.
5. A cognitive psychologist measures the number of items remembered when presented in either a quiet or noisy condition.
6. An educational psychologist works in three different classrooms to see if the number of windows affects student performance in the class.
7. A physiological psychologist gives a stimulant or a depressant to a rat and measures the number of open-field exploration boxes entered.
8. A counseling psychologist working with normal and dysfunctional couples gives each group the Bem Sex-Role Inventory.
9. A school psychologist gives the Strong Campbell Interest Inventory to a group of students planning to go to college and those not planning to go to college.
10. A behavioral psychologist counts the number of "ums" spoken by novice and professional speakers.
11. An experimental psychologist uses four different orders of presentation in an experiment that measures the number of words recalled.
12. An industrial/organizational psychologist studies the number of cars produced on the assembly line during morning and evening shifts.
Type your question here (or upload an image)
Brown University1271 Tutors
California Institute of Technology2131 Tutors
Carnegie Mellon University982 Tutors
Columbia University1256 Tutors
Dartmouth University2113 Tutors
Emory University2279 Tutors
Harvard University599 Tutors
Massachusetts Institute of Technology2319 Tutors
New York University1645 Tutors
Notre Dam University1911 Tutors
Oklahoma University2122 Tutors
Pennsylvania State University932 Tutors
Princeton University1211 Tutors
Stanford University983 Tutors
University of California1282 Tutors
Oxford University123 Tutors
Yale University2325 Tutors
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?
Business & Finance
How it Works
Become a Tutor
Media & Press
Studypool inc. © 2015
Studypool is a marketplace that helps students get efficient academic help.