Imagine your manager has requested that everyone in the company take the StrengthsFinder test. Now, your manager has asked you to put together a training tool on how to best coach and develop employees in the decision making process who have varied strengths.
Write a three to five (3-5) page document for your manager in which you:
- Describe a decision-making process for employees with two different strengths. Determine how the process might be approached differently for each employee to produce the best results. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
- Explain how a manager could develop employees with different strengths. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
Explanation & Answer
Good luck in your study and if you need any further help in your assignments, please let me know.Goodbye.
Running head: DECISION MAKING PROCESS
Decision Making Process
DECISION MAKING PROCESS
Decision Making Process
Everyone encounters the process of making a decision almost in daily activities. The
process is an integral part of a life of all persons regardless of the part of life they are leading. In
life, there are different ways of handling and doing the same thing. However, one has to evaluate
the different options available and eventually choose the best option to work out the task. In
organizations, decision-making is a vital process that is done by both the managers and the
employees at all levels of work.
Everyone in the organization is usually required to make a right decision so that the goals
of the organization can be meant accordingly. It is, therefore, important for the management to
ensure that the employees have the skills required to make the appropriate decisions in their
respective places of work. It would be a time wasting process if an organization had on...
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
The 5 Love Languages
by Gary Chapman
Salt To The Sea
by Ruta Sepetys
by Ray Bradbury
Girl Stop Apologizing
by Rachel Hollis
The Handmaids Tale
by Margaret Atwood
Heart of Darkness
by Joseph Conrad
The Glass Castle
by Jeannette Walls
The Kite Runner
by Khaled Hosseini
Where the Crawdads Sing
by Delia Owens