As part of our discussion on external benefits we will be looking at vaccine for our pandemic - Covid
pick one of the subtopics listed below, expand on it and give a live link to articles that support your position. Please include in your post information presented in the article and give your own view.
You should give us a live link (hyperlink) to an article that supports your position. Use information from the article in your post.
- explain, in your own words, how vaccines are an external benefit and show the benefits to individuals and society ( economic growth, jobs, production, profits....
- benefits of vaccines in the US (how much have businesses lost because of the confinement when dealing with the pandemic
- what are the reasons why some do not want to be vaccinated and what will be the consequences of that? Give your opinion on that.
- should schools and universities expect their students to be vaccinated before coming to campus?
- benefits to our country when giving vaccines to help other countries - India is a good example.
- profits of companies- do they have to share the patents for their vaccine?
Explanation & Answer
View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.
Reasons For Avoiding Covid-19 Vaccine
Name of student
Name of institution
Vaccines have been a debate topic over the years with people holding divergent views on
their benefits and hazards. This has remained with the current Covid-19 vaccine with many...
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
Microeconomics Microeconomics econ 101 SEU Georgia Southern University Everest Institute - Jonesboro Everest Institute - Jonesboro City Colleges of Chicago-Kennedy-King College City Colleges of Chicago-Kennedy-King College University of Miami Brunel University, Uxbridge and London University Of California Santa Barbara
by Ursula Kroeber Le Guin
The Visible Filth
by Nathan Ballingrud
Their Eyes Were Watching God
by Zora Neale Hurston
We Were Eight Years in Power
by Ta-Nehisi Coates
Where the Crawdads Sing
by Delia Owens
The Old Man and the Sea
by Ernest Hemmingway
Uncle Tom's Cabin
by Harriet Beecher Stowe
Crime and Punishment
by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Fast Food Nation
by Eric Schlosser