I’m trying to learn for my Business class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Envision an organization (profit, nonprofit, product or service driven) with 200 people in which 20 are identified leaders.
1. Formulate a talent management strategy to encompass the entire talent requirements of the organization
2. Determine key componnents of talent management including identifying, assessing and developing talent.
3. Examine how the talent management process is a strategy for a competivitve advantage of your organziation.
4. Assess how the talent managemetn stratgy should change with the anticipation of the organization doubling in 5 to 6 years.
5.Determine which performance management provess you will employ to measure employee talent.
6. Analyze the key concepts related to talent pools and talent review process
7. Develop appropriate talent mangement objectives to measure functional expertise
8. Assess the key elements of global talent managment as they apply to your organziation
9. Recommend a process that optimizes a sustainable talent management process