These will work for many Chevrolet and GMC 4×4 Pickups including: GMC Yukon, Denali, Sierra, Tahoe, Z71, Suburban, Silverado, Escalade, Avalanche, Savanna, and Chevy Express
These came specifically from a:
2003 Chevy Silverado 4×4
1. Using a 22mm socket, by hand, remove hubcap from wheel.
2. Lift vehicle with jack and support properly.
3. Using 22mm socket or vehicle lug wrench remove lug nuts, remove wheel and set aside.
4. Using a T55 Torx socket, remove the 2 caliper bolts. Set caliper aside. Do not let caliper hang from rubber brake line.
5. Using a 18mm socket remove the two caliper mount bolts. Remove caliper mount and brake rotor and set aside.
6. Using a couple small screwdrivers gently pry the dust cap from the hub. Be careful not to damage it.
7. Using a 1 3/8″ or 35mm socket, remove the axle nut.
8. Using a 15mm socket remove the three hub mounting bolts.9. Using a small hand sledgehammer and a couple screwdrivers, remove the hub assembly. Unplug the sensor wire and remove. Use the screwdrivers to keep the gap open while hitting hub with hammer.
10. Clean the hub mounting area completely with a wire brush.
11. Apply a very light coat of anti-seize compound to the hub and hub mounting area. Install the brake rotor shield and put hub over axle.
TIP. Be Careful not to get anything on or near the ABS sensor, This may cause the ABS light to illuminate after completion!!
12. Apply thread locker to the 3 hub mounting bolts and install using a 15mm socket.
13. Install the axle nut using the 1 3/8″ or 35mm socket. VERY IMPORTANT- Do not over or under torque this nut. Improper torque of the axle nut is the number one cause of premature bearing failure and does void the warranty!! For a 2003 Silverado the axle nut torque is 156 ft lbs.
14. Install the dust cover by tapping lightly around edges.
15. Install the caliper mount and caliper using the 18mm socket and T55 torx.
16. Install the sensor wire using the included mounting hardware and plug the sensor in.
17. Install wheel and hub dust cover using the 22mm socket.
Test drive and make sure all of your noises are gone!!also watch this link
Content will be erased after question is completed.