1. Assignment 2: Part B: Your Marketing Plan
Due Week 6 and worth 240 points
In Assignment 2, using the same company from
Assignment 1, you will focus on the company’s
mission, introduction, and branding.
Note: You may create and /or make all necessary
assumptions needed for the completion of this
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Develop a branding strategy for your product that
covers the brand name, logo, slogan, and at least one
(1) brand extension.
2. Assemble a marketing strategy for your product, and
determine an appropriate time table to implement your
plan). Provide a rationale for your response.
3. Prepare a positioning statement. Include a perceptual
map that shows your company's position against its
competitors. From this map, create a statement that
depicts your position. For example, “Our product is the
fastest in its class for half the price.” Note: See pp. 54
- 55 in the textbook for examples of perceptual maps.
You may use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or other
equivalent software to create your perceptual map.
4. Examine the relevant consumer behavior for your
target market. Explain the main reasons why the brand
name, logo, slogan, brand extension, as well as the
positioning statement and marketing strategy are right
for the identified target market.
5. Develop your company's mission statement and
6. Use at least three (3) academic resources as
quantitative marketing research to determine the
feasibility of your product / service. These resources
should be industry specific and relate to your chosen
product / service
Purchase answer to see full