Ashford 5: - Week 4 - Assignment
White-collar crime has come of age. Instead of confidence swindles, and stings,
computers are the tool for the new-age criminal. Address the following in your
- Describe three of the new-age crimes termed “white
- Identify and discuss criminal investigative techniques
employed in the white-collar crimes you described.
- Explain the similarities and differences of
white-collar investigation techniques compared to other crimes.
- Identify the unique attributes of the investigation of
- In addition to the suggestions presented in Criminal
Investigation, explain how society can work to prevent this type of
crime. What does our text suggest?
must be three to four pages in length
(excluding reference and title pages) and formatted according to APA style. You
must use at least two academic resources, one of which can be found in the
Ashford University Library, to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your
resources in text and on the reference page
Arnulf, J. K., & Gottschalk, P. (2013). Heroic Leaders
as White-Collar Criminals: An Empirical Study. Journal Of Investigative
Psychology & Offender Profiling, 10(1), 96-113.
White-Collar Crime. (2014). Funk
& Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia, 1p. 1.