Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to develop students' abilities to combine the knowledge of descriptive statistics covered in Weeks 1 and 2 and one-sample hypothesis testing to make managerial decisions. In this assignment, students will develop the ability to use statistical analysis and verify whether or not a claim is valid before advertising it.
Resources: Microsoft Excel®, Spicy Wings Case Study, Spicy Wings Data Set
Develop a minimum of 700-word (no more than 750 words) statistical analysis.
Use descriptive statistics to compute a measure of performance John can use to analyze his delivery performance. Find the following for your measures:
- Standard deviation
- Sample size
- Five-number summary on the total time
Conduct a formal hypothesis testing to help John decide whether to offer the delivery guarantee or not.
Estimate the probability of an order taking longer than 30 minutes.
Make a recommendation in a short narrative including the following:
- Based on the sampled data, should John offer the guarantee?
- What percent of the Saturday deliveries would result in a customer receiving a free order?
- What recommendations might help John improve his Saturday delivery times?
Format your assignment consistent with APA format.
Submit 2 files:
1. word document paper,
2. Excel file showing all the word and calculations done
At least 2 references and in text citation
NOTE: Attached files are the resources to start and finish this assignemnt.