general guidelines should you follow as you consider health insurance
Following guidelines should be followed for health insurance options:
1. Your income. This helps to find out how much premium you can afford.
2. Your age. This is useful to cover for your age related type of insurance and deductibles.
3. Employment medical coverage - If you are employed and your company offers you medical coverage, you should know how much coverage you have. If it is ot adequate, you may go for additional coverage.
4. Pre existing medical conditions: Your premium will depend on these conditions. Usually you will end up paying higher premiums.
5. Get quotations from three insurance companies and compare their premiums and coverage and select the one you like the best. This will save you money.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?