- Read the relevant sections of the rubric to understand how you will be graded for this phase.
- Use the "P1", "P2", etc. buttons to read the positive comment and constructive comments from your peers, thinking deeply about the suggested improvements. Rate the quality of each feedback item you received.
- Once you've rated all of your feedback, click the "Revise" circle to edit your original composition, incorporating the suggestions that you thought were useful.
- In the "Additional Questions" section, reflect on the the changes you made. For each item of peer feedback you received, you should state how you incorporated the feedback into your work, or why you didn't think the feedback was helpful. This is the place where you can show the TA that you thought about the comments deeply, and tried to incorporate them well. If you chose not to incorporate some of the suggested feedback, you need to explain why you did not find this feedback useful.
- There are a few extra questions (not for grades, but mandatory to activate the "Submit" button for you to answer under "Additional Questions"
- Press submit once you are done. Once you've submitted successfully, the main peerScholar screen will show "Complete". Please double check this before the deadline.
Explanation & Answer
View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hi? I’m impressed with your positive feedback on my essay, particularly on the introduction and
structure. Such a positive recommendation gives me more energy to work even harder. In simple
terms, your feedback is congratulatory. Besides, I also noticed that you were very honest in your
feedback because you pointed out areas that I need to improve. You mentioned that I need to add
more research details to improve my essay and proofread my work. Indeed, I’m going to do that.
I’m to research any valuable information that I can add and fix mistakes, including sentence
structure and grammar mistakes.
Hi, thank you for your great feedback on my essay. Honestly, your response is really
encouraging because you pointed out what I need well in my essay, especially how I summarized
and presented the findings from the article. Such positive feedback is what I need to continue
pushing myself further and even do better in the next assignment. Also, I like how you pointed
out two areas that I need to improve. What impressed me most was your demonstration of
communicating if the results confirmed or refuted the hypothesis. I’m going to correct that.
However, I disagree with your suggestion of a new experiment.
Hello, I appreciate your positive comments concerning the structure of my essay. You
highlighted that the format was great, including line spacing and paragraphing. You also
commented positively on how I communicated the findings from the article. Your comments are
encouraging. However, kindly give more views next time, especially concerning the content. Do
not just mention and state because I need to learn ...