What would you charge for 2 part paper? NEED BY 2/28
PART 1 Requirements:
A. Compose an appropriate, arguable thesis statement that previews two to four main points.
B. Create an annotated bibliography of 10 credible sources that you plan to use in your research paper.
1. Provide a full, APA-formatted reference citation for each source.
2. Provide an annotation (suggested length of 150 words) for each source that includes the following:
a. a summary of the information presented in the source
b. an analysis of the credibility of each source
c. an analysis of the relevance of each source to your chosen topic
3. Provide 10 annotations written in your own words without the use of direct quotation or excessive paraphrase.
PART 2 - Requirements:
A. Write a cohesive, argumentative research paper (suggested length of 10–15 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Provide an effective introduction.
2. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews two to four main points.
3. Develop each of the main points in effective paragraphs with support from a variety of sources.
4. Provide an effective conclusion.
B. Include at least 7 academically credible sources in your essay.
1. For your sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.