46. find probability ...round 2 decimal

Feb 14th, 2015
Price: $5 USD

Question description

46. excel data.xls 

An analyst thinks that next year there is a 50% chance that the world economy will be good, a 40% chance that it will be neutral, and a 10% chance that it will be poor. She also predicts probabilities that the performance of a start-up firm, Creative Ideas, will be good, neutral, or poor for each of the economic states of the world economy. The following table presents probabilities for three states of the world economy and the corresponding conditional probabilities for Creative Ideas


What is the probability that the performance of the world economy will be neutral and that of creative ideas will be poor

b. What is the probability that the performance of creative ideas will be poor

c. What is the probability that the performance of Creative Ideas will be poor

plz round 2 decimal

Tutor Answer

(Top Tutor) Daniel C.
School: Purdue University

Studypool has helped 1,244,100 students

8 Reviews

On Time
Five Star Tutor
Dec 5th, 2016
" Outstanding Job!!!! "
Nov 19th, 2016
" Thanks for the help. "
Nov 6th, 2016
" <3 it, thanks for saving me time. "
Oct 28th, 2016
" Wow this is really good.... didn't expect it. Sweet!!!! "
Oct 23rd, 2016
" Totally impressed with results!! :-) "
Oct 14th, 2016
" excellent work as always thanks for the help "
Oct 1st, 2016
" awesome work thanks "
Sep 22nd, 2016
" The best tutor out there!!!! "
Ask your homework questions. Receive quality answers!

Type your question here (or upload an image)

1825 tutors are online

Brown University

1271 Tutors

California Institute of Technology

2131 Tutors

Carnegie Mellon University

982 Tutors

Columbia University

1256 Tutors

Dartmouth University

2113 Tutors

Emory University

2279 Tutors

Harvard University

599 Tutors

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

2319 Tutors

New York University

1645 Tutors

Notre Dam University

1911 Tutors

Oklahoma University

2122 Tutors

Pennsylvania State University

932 Tutors

Princeton University

1211 Tutors

Stanford University

983 Tutors

University of California

1282 Tutors

Oxford University

123 Tutors

Yale University

2325 Tutors