(1) Stores the program required to initially boot the computer
(2) It is non-volatile, that is, its contents are retained even when the device is powered off
(3) The types of ROM include PROM, EPROM and EEPROM
(1) RAM allows the computer to read data quickly to run applications. It allows reading and writing
(2) RAM is volatile i.e. its contents are lost when the device is powered off
(3) The two main types of RAM are static RAM and dynamic RAM
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?