In the experiment of anaerobic respiration and yeast:
1. Why was a control needed?
2. What does boiling do to the yeast?
3. What is the necessity of oil in the experiment?
4. Why boil the water at the start of the experiment?
5. Name of substance formed?
A control is needed to be done so you can verify the results are a true change and no just random. It allows you to rely on your results.
Boiling the yeast will kill the fungi itself but not it's toxins.
oil is used to guarantee the experiment happens anaerobically.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?