In your answers be sure to draw on the assigned material to show us that you've done mastered it. If you quote from a source, be sure to use quotation marks and to cite what you borrow. (Give source, author, page number or website address - in a parenthetical citation). Keep all quotations brief -- no longer than one short sentence. Use quotations to clinch your main claim. Please do not plagiarize.
1. What are the differences between the types of slavery traditionally practiced in Africa and the slavery that developed in the New World? How did other types of servitude, such as European serfdom, compare to slavery?
2. How did the Olmec, Aztec, Inca, Maya, and North American Indians differ in their ways of life and cultural achievements?
3. What is meant by the Columbian Exchange? Who was affected the most by the exchange? On the whole, what was the impact of early European explorations on the New World? What was the impact of the New World on Europeans?
4. What were the consequences of the religious upheavals of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries?
5. Compare and contrast life in the Spanish and English colonies, differentiating between the Chesapeake Bay and New England English colonies. Who were the colonizers? What were their purposes in being there? How did they interact with the native inhabitants of the lands on which they settled?
Textbook will be provided
Explanation & Answer
answer to 3
The Colombian exchange can be described as the exchange of goods like animals and different
plants and other things like the diseases carried et...
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
The 48 Laws of Power
by Robert Greene
by Louisa May Alcott
by Kristin Hannah
All the Kings Men
by Robert Penn Warren
The Point of it All - A Lifetime of Great Loves and Endeavors
by Charles Krauthammer
by Ayn Rand
Fast Food Nation
by Eric Schlosser
by Niccolò Machiavelli
by Anna Sewell