This week, we learned about Strategy Execution including all of its components in Chapter 10 and 11. For your Unit 7 Complete assignment, write a narrative essay (minimum 1500 words) in which you address and discuss the questions and statements listed below while conducting online research on Google, including both company and non-company sources. Use at least four scholarly sources and remember to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections in your essay. Cite your sources in APA format. You may use your current or former employer in relating to this assignment.
- From a strategic perspective, discuss recent environmental changes that have caused strategic issues with which the company is dealing in real time, today. Information concerning recent changes in the firm is readily available online.
- Identify Google’s corporate structure. How does it differ from structures in most organizations? Is Google’s organizational structure effective? Explain.
- What challenges does Google’s organizational structure create for the company? How should these challenges be addressed? Be specific.
- Is the culture at Google appropriate for mission accomplishment? Explain.
- One facet of good leadership is the ability to institute change. Is the current leadership at Google effectively instituting change? Explain.
Explanation & Answer
View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.
STRATEGIC EXECUTION 1
Your first and last name
Name of the university
Course code: name of the course
STRATEGIC EXECUTION 2
Strategic execution is implementing a strategic plan that a company uses to attain its
objectives. Strategic execution utilizes processes, systems, or channels of discussion to clarify
objectives for employees. It also illustrates steps and actions the firm should take to achieve its
The management of Google company has contributed a lot towards its success. The
corporate structure of Google company is unique, and no company has managed to copy it. This
has enabled the firm to remain competitive in the technology industry. The structure adopted by
Google company had its advantages and disadvantages.
Recent environmental changes have caused strategic issues and how the company handle
The current environmental issue that most companies are dealing with is greenhouse
emissions. In the United Nations climate summit, approximately six million individuals in over
180 nations went to the streets demanding more actions to be taken toward cutting greenhouse
emissions to the environment. This was considered the biggest protest the world has ever
witnessed. For instance, Google has come up with Google earth charter, and the aim of the
charter is to guide principles at Google as far as environmental issues are concerned. Google
environmental challenge 2050 is to ensure that by 2050 no harmful gases will be emitted to the
environment. The focus of the company is to ensure that by 2050 greenhouse gas emissions will
be decreased from 40 per cent to 70percent. The focus is that by 2100 the greenhouse emissions
will be zero or minus. Toyota has taken part in a lot of programs to handle the serious increase in
greenhouse Emmons. The company discussed the problem of water shortage that was caused by
an increase in population. In October 2015, the company announced the Google environmental
STRATEGIC EXECUTION 3
challenge 2050, and the company have bee...