Consider the following scenario:
You have been hired by a large company with branch offices around the country to assist with rollout of a new companywide compliance system.
While initially the focus was on implementation of the technology, it was found that success will require at least 10 hours of training for all managers across the country on both the use of the new platform as well as a host of new compliance policies being introduced.
Of the options discussed, it was generally agreed than the training should be hands-on and conducted in person at a central location.
This will obviously require getting organizational buy in as not all managers are going to be willing to commit to taking time out from their normal responsibilities just for some training.
In addition, such large scale centralized training has not been done before by this company; therefore, the CEO wants feedback from participants to evaluate the effectiveness of any training sessions.
As a result, your manager has given you the responsibility to develop a paper for a proposed project that would meet this upcoming need.
Submit a 850 to 1,500 word paper that does the following:
· Name the project
· Briefly describes the training project
· Identifies potential stakeholders directly or indirectly involved (refer to text discussion on stakeholders)
· Specifies the overall goals and any outcomes for this project
· Detailed how success will be evaluated
· Highlight what is needed to ascertain the measurable organizational value (MOV) of this project as MOV is described in the text.
· You will need to make some assumptions (it is even encouraged) but all the assumptions must be documented.