Hi! Here are your answers.
1. Considered the brain of the computer
1. Abstracts a program’s various tasks or function into separate “modules” of reusable
1. Scope is defined the same way in all programming languages.
1. In structured programming, which of the following is NOT one of the three basic
1. A loop can also be known as a
1. Serves the same purpose as a list, but is considered less flexible.
1. This concept uses the three primary programming structures and logic development
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer