Think of a new kind of e-business, one that does not exist. (Do a web search to
verify that it does not exist.) The hypothetical e-business may be whimsical, but it
should be plausible.
1. Describe the nature and purpose of the business.
2. What competitive advantage would it have as an e-business? That is,
what advantage would it have for customers, or as a means of greater
3. What or who would be the main competition, if any? Why?
4. What is the potential target market for the product (goods or services) of
this business, in terms of the types of customers and annual revenues?
5. What are the potential risks of this business? For example, why might
customers not want the product or service?
Student has agreed that all tutoring, explanations, and answers provided by the tutor will be used to help in the learning process and in accordance with Studypool's honor code & terms of service.