I am writing a paper about "birth of air travel" and I have to include questions that would be interesting to and easy to answer. I have made up a couple and need at 6-7 more research questions. Any ideas?
1. What was the first airline in the world?, the United States?
2. How much was air fare at that time?
3. How many passengers did the first official airline plane seat?
4. When was the first official airline accident? Was it fatal? How many died? Injured?
5. Who was the first woman air line pilot?
6. Where did the first official airline trip go to?
7. When was the first transcontinental airline trip?
8. Who was the first U.S. president to travel by airline? Or who was the first president to have his own plane?
This was fun to do. Please remember to best me.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?