---)Case from real work situation. (work is due by 12/15/2013. I am willing to Negotiate budget range)
Follow a problem-solving approach. You will play the role of consultant assuming you have been hired by the organization to do two things:
- Provide objective opinion of the situation (specific details below)
- Provide realistic options for actions for the organization.
Part 1) construct a visual presentation in PowerPoint. Each slide should include lecture notes – i.e., what you would say if you were actually presenting this. Make sure each slide summarizes the general idea and your lecture notes expound – you do NOT want to be reading slides to your audience so be sure your lecture notes add substantive material that is relevant for each slide.
Your presentation should be 7-10 slides long, visually appealing and effective in delivering your message.
Part 2) write a summary report of your final project findings. Your paper can include copies of tables and diagrams used in presentation, but they must be cited according to APA guidelines. Your report should also contain the following components:
- Describe the current situation.
- The problem/and or opportunity, depending upon which case you have chosen.
- The solution and justification for why you’ve chosen that solution.
- An evaluation of the solution and how it will be effective in solving the problem or leveraging the opportunity.
Your report should be 8-10 pages long, well written and formatted in APA format.