I don’t know how to handle this Computer Science question and need guidance.
Complete Problems: #10 #11#12#13#14#15 #16
For these problems (creating the relational diagram or the entity/relationship diagram)
1. You can use the Microsoft Visio (any version).
2. You can use the diagrams and symbols found under Microsoft Word.
Use the database shown in Figure P3.10 to work Problems 10–16. Note that the database is composed of four tables that reﬂect these relationships: • An EMPLOYEE has only one JOB_CODE, but a JOB_CODE can be held by many EMPLOYEEs. • An EMPLOYEE can participate in many PLANs, and any PLAN can be assigned to many EMPLOYEEs.Note also that the M:N relationship has been broken down into two 1:M relationships for which the BENEFIT table serves as the composite or bridge entity.
10. For each table in the database, identify the primary key and the foreign key(s). If a table does not have a foreign key, write None .
11. Create the ERD to show the relationship between EMPLOYEE and JOB.
12. Create the relational diagram to show the relationship between EMPLOYEE and JOB.
13. Do the tables exhibit entity integrity? Answer yes or no, and then explain your answer.
14. Do the tables exhibit referential integrity? Answer yes or no, and then explain your answer. Write NA (Not Applicable) if the table does not have a foreign key.
15. Create the ERD to show the relationships among EMPLOYEE, BENEFIT, JOB, and PLAN.
16. Create the relational diagram to show the relationships among EMPLOYEE, BENEFIT, JOB, and PLAN. Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 5.14.28 PM.png