NIKE’S BRAND STRATEGY
• Look into Nike’s brand carefully and you will notice
exemplary story of legends
• Nike puts an insidious contort on its image story.
They transform their clients making them both
legends and villains.
• The company advertisement is a standout emotional
branding case marketing industry. Their client loyalty
is off the outlines, all on account of the Nike brand
strategy and stunning utilization of emotional
HISTORY OF NIKE
• Begun in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports
• 1978, Blue Ribbon Sports was after the goddess of victory from Greek
• Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight are the founders of Nike
• NIKE’s headquarters is at Beaverton in USA.
• NIKE has developed to wind up noticeably the world's most
aggressive games and fitness organization
• Approximately, more than 25,000 are employed by NIKE
• The current CEO is called Marker Parker
THE NAME NIKE
• This is a Greek name for the goddess
responsible for winning
• The symbol of the company assumes
the shape of a wing
• The name encourages winning and
the ultimate victory
• “Just Do It” is the company’s slogan
• The company's logo is SWOOSH
• EMOTIONAL BENEFITS: Feeling styli...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer