Identify a need for an educational program for older adults, and research this identified gap in services.
1. What programs are currently offered?
2. What ways do they fail to meet the needs of the population they serve?
3. What funding options are available? Consider examples such as Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and Supplemental Security Income.
4. What resources are available to the stakeholder who manages the program? For example, identify potential partners such as hospitals, senior centers, and the state health department.
5. How could existing local, state, and federal programs assist with the identified gap in services?
Reference Page, minimum of 2 primary sources
Any question, please ask.