8 page minimum before title and reference. this paper must be excellent since i need a high grade to pass class. looking for a quality work. APA IS MANDATORY WITH TITLE PAGE AND REFERENCE PAGE
Focus of the Training and Development Paper:
Each person must complete a research paper addressing one of the
following topics or a mutually agreed upon topic between the student and
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Strategies for Small and Medium Sized Businesses: One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- Management Development Techniques
- Training Evaluation: New Techniques and Strategies
- The Learning Organization: Three Companies That Have Made it a Reality
- Technical Training: A “How To” Guide to Enhancing Technical KSA’s
- Other topic approved by instructor
These papers are to reflect the current "state of the art" in the
area and should reflect both academic and professional (practical)
orientations. The paper should review the available research, discuss
the implications of that research for the topic area, and provide
conclusions. The paper should be organized into the following areas:
- Introduction: The area of research should
be described and the purpose of the research. That is, describe the
topic area in terms of (1) its relationship to training and (2) what you
want to be able to contribute to the training literature by writing
- Review of the literature: Organize the
literature into logical streams of thought related to your topic area.
Within each of these areas summarize what the literature has to say. Be
sure to indicate in your discussion whether the information is based on
empirical data or just the opinion of the author.
- Implications of the literature: Again,
organize the implications of the literature in a manner that logically
builds the case for your conclusions (which you will present in the next
section). For each of your implications be sure to reference the
literature related to that implication. Be sure to indicate whether the
implication is one that has already been made in the literature or if
this is one that is original to you. You should identify in this section
important areas related to your topic that are missing from the
- Conclusions: This is where you tie all
the pieces together. Make sure your conclusions are organized in a
logical order that states what you have concluded relative to the
purpose of your paper. Be sure that these conclusions are justified. For
example, conclusions based upon empirical fact have more weight than
those based upon opinion. Opinions shared by many in the literature have
more weight than those of only one author.
Writing the Training and Development Paper
The Training and Development Paper:
- Must be eight- (8) double-spaced-pages in length, exclusive
of Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc., and formatted according to APA
style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Name of paper
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an abstract after the title page according to APA style in the approved style guide.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include citations to references that support the assertions made in the paper.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that
is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA