The final six- to eight-page paper in APA format will demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the course topics and concepts. The title of the paper will be “An e-Business Analysis of _____________.” The blank will be filled in with the name of a company you select that is doing business online. It can be a traditional brick-and-mortar company, or one that is completely online. The company can be in any of the four categories of e-commerce. The goal in writing the Final Paper is to demonstrate an ability to analyze a company based on the concepts presented in this course. The paper will discuss the following:
- A thorough executive summary and an overview of the company, its history, background, and stage in the company life cycle
- The need(s) the company addresses and the customers it pursues
- The role of the Internet in strategy: business strategy, Information Systems Strategy (IS), Information and Communication Technology Strategy (ICT), and e-Commerce Strategy (EC)). Also, address the knowledge management strategies the company uses.
- The online user types for this company and the e-commerce considerations.
- Technological advantage of e-business to this company.
- The impact of Internet regulation to e-business companies.
- EC Metrics of an e-business company.
- EC Security of an e-business company.
- Limitations to Global e-commerce.