1. A number is even or red
2. A number is prime or blue
3. The number is less than 6 or white
4. The number has a factor of 2 or not red
5. The number is a multiple of 3 or blue
6. The number is a 4 or white
P(even) +P(red) –P(even,red) = 4/8+3/8 -1/8= 6/8=3/4
= P(prime) +P(Blue)-P(prime,blue) =4/8+2/8-1/8 =5/8
= P(<6) +P(white) – P(<6, white) =5/8+3/8-2/8 =6/8=3/4
= P( factor
2 or not red) = p(factor 2) +P(not red)- P(factor2, not red) =4/8+5/8-3/8=6/8=3/4
= P(multiple of 3) +P(blue) –P(multiple of 3, blue)
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?