The Human-Computer Interface
As a software engineer, you have
been asked to write a paper that describes the use of current technologies with
regard to the human-computer interface.
Write a three to five (3-5) page
paper in which you:
- Explain haptic feedback, describe
its key uses, and explain why it is needed.
- Compare the various types of human
memory and their impact on the human-computer interface.
- Describe the potential outcomes of
not using consistency in the human-computer interface.
- Summarize and explain the steps of
the user-centric design process.
- Explain the role of human motion
in the design of the human-computer interface.
- Use at least three (3) quality
resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar
Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these
- Be typed, double-spaced, using
Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations
and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing
the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the
course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not
included in the required assignment page length.