- Assignment 3: Creating Training Tools
Due Week 9 and worth 200 pointsImagine your manager has requested that everyone in the company take the StrengthsFinder test. Now, your manager has asked you to put together a training tool on how to best coach and develop employees in the decision making process who have varied strengths.Write a three to five (3-5) page document for your manager in which you:
- Describe a decision-making process for employees with two different strengths. Determine how the process might be approached differently for each employee to produce the best results. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
- Explain how a manager could develop employees with different strengths. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Explain the decision-making process management uses to develop viable courses of action to a variety of management situations.
- Explain the multiple aspects of the managerial planning process and the application of various business- and corporate-level strategies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
- Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.
Assignment HelpClick here to view a video on submitting a clickable rubric assignment
Explanation & Answer
Decision Making – Outline
Thesis: The decision making process in a diverse team should embrace different kinds of
information and this ensures great connectivity among the teams and insight on the different
Decision Making Process
C. Porters model
Running head: DECISION MAKING
The decision-making process is known to be one of the hardest tasks for organizations,
and this is particularly where the team, exhibits different strengths. In the case, it is important
that there is consideration of the different activities and the culture that helps in making the
decisions in the organization. The valuing of the role of leadership means that one has to involve
the team in the decision-making process to enable a culture that embraces all the strengths of the
employees. The empowering of the employees is important in guiding them on the uniqueness
that they should embrace and they play in enabling of the decision-making process. The
decision-making process in a diverse team should embrace different kinds of information, and
this ensures great connectivity among the teams and insight on the various processes.
Decision Making Process
The decision-making tool used in the process should embrace the connection of the team
and the definition of the various evaluations to help in increasing the critical thinking process
and the conceptualization of the different processes to assist in the assessment of the various
ways in which the implementation of the decisions should be done. In the case, it is important to
use the SWOT analysis process that helps in the investigation of the strengths of the team and the
weaknesses that they portray. It guides the decision-making process as there is a determination of
the organization quality and the recommendation of the appropriate market that the company
should target. It is important that focus is on the leadership attitudes and the blending of the same
to assist in the clarity of the choices that the organization takes and the agreements in the
The approach of the process involves the use of different techniques that guide the
process of critical thinking and leadership in the teams. The use of surveys helps in guiding the
criteria that the management uses, and this involves the analysis of the vital contrasts that might
affect the organization goals and objectives. The utilization of the scoring strategy means that
there is the authorization of the choices that the company makes and the incorporation of SWOT
in guiding the operations of the company and identification of the areas that the team needs to
improve (Anderson, Sweeney & Williams, 2000). The strengths assist in the focusing on the
choices of the company and the distinction of the alternatives that help in increasing the
efficiency of the operations of the enterprise. The use of training helps in encouraging the
employees to take up different challenges that are in line with the strengths that they portray. In
the case, there is an improvement of the operations of the company as the approaches in the
decision-making process are diverse.
It is important t...