During this course you have been developing a Career Development Plan which has given you the opportunity to compose an integrated narrative that describes your reflections, assessments, and actions in more detail.
Students are expected to incorporate feedback on the career plan step submissions from peers and faculty into the each career development plan submission.
Content, writing, and format/style are expected to be at the graduate level. Therefore, all references should be properly cited using APA guidelines.
The purpose of this Assignment is for you to complete your Career Development Plan that will serve as a focus for graduate-school work as well as for your future career planning.
Career Development Plan – Part II
In paragraph form please address the following points. Each paragraph should be at least five sentences in length:
- Begin with an introductory paragraph that summarizes your professional aspirations as determined in your Career Development Plan – Part I;
- Determine the gaps in your current knowledge from the knowledge base needed to achieve your career goal (as determined in Part I). Devise a plan for attaining the knowledge needed to achieve your career goal;
- Determine the gaps in your current skills from the skill set needed to achieve your career goal (as determined in Part I). Devise a plan for attaining the skills needed to achieve your career goal;
- Determine the gaps in your current accomplishments from the accomplishments needed to achieve your career goal (as determined in Part I). Devise a plan for attaining the accomplishments needed to achieve your career goal;
- Sum up your points in a concluding paragraph, and bring your paper to a reasonable conclusion.
To receive full credit, your paper must include the following elements of APA style:
- A title page;
- Double spacing;
- One-inch margins;
- A separate heading for aspect of the paper as listed above (with the exception of the introduction or conclusion – these paragraphs do not require headings);
- A reference list with at least five sources in APA format (each reference must also be cited within the body of your paper).
- Composed in Times New Roman, font size 12.